In Laboratorio Echevarne we have a long experience in the industrial hygiene sector, with an extensive catalog of analysis (or provision of technical resources) that allows us to give a quality response adjusted to the needs of our customers.
Chemical contaminants: individual and quantitative screenings
- Inorganic acids.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Anaesthetic gases.
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
- Particulate matter *.
- Crystalline silica (SiO2) *.
- Industrial Screening (50+ VOCs).
- Screening for Acetates and glycol derivatives.
- Screening for Hydrocarbons/Naphtha.
- Screening for Glycols.
- Screening for Phthalates.
- Screening for Acrylates.
- Screening for Ethanolamines.
* Accredited trials
- Asbestos fibres in air, water and materials.
- Synthetic mineral fibres (SMF) in air and materials.
- Refractory ceramic fibres in materials.
- Temperature and relative humidity.
- Environmental microbiological controls in treatment plants and composting plants.
- Fungal and bacterial identification.
- Determination of dust mites.
- Pollen in air.
Indoor Air Quality Control
Hygienic standards for ventilation and air-conditioning systems (UNE 100012)
Inspection and diagnosis of asbestos in buildings, facilities, ships and floors
- Direct-reading monitors.
- Suction pumps.
Qualified personnel for sampling and advice