Information on Data Protection Laboratory (2nd Layer)
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free circulation thereof, the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD) and Law 41/2002, of November 14, Basic Regulation of the Autonomy of the Patient and of Rights and Obligations in the Area of Information and Clinical Documentation, the Management of this Center informs the patients, users and the general public, of the following aspects:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
LABORATORIO ECHEVARNE SA, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
How can you contact the controller?
You can contact the RESPONSIBLE in person at any of their centers, or by postal mail at their registered office at C / Provença, 312 baixos – 08037 Barcelona, or by email at email@example.com
How can you contact the Data Protection Delegate (“DPD”) of the Entity?
You can contact the DPD of the Entity by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we deal with and where does it come from?
On the occasion of your relationship with us you can treat the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data, of contact of patients or representatives of the same (including name, surnames, DNI, telephone, email, signature, image, health card, social security number or mutuality);
- Data related to health, genetic or biometric, integrated into your Clinical History;
- Personal characteristics, social circumstances;
- Transactional and financial data (payments, income, transfers, debits, bank account number)
The data may come from the interested party (patient) or, where appropriate, from his legal representative, health centers and / or health personnel.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Personal data can be processed by those responsible for the treatment with the following purposes:
- Provision of healthcare: your personal data are processed in order to provide you with the healthcare you need, as well as to properly manage the health services and administration of the Laboratory necessary for it, for example:
- Remind you of your appointments.
- Issue proof of your assistance in the health center in favor of family members or people related to you who request it, within the framework allowed by the regulations.
- Attend any communication with the health center reported by the patient.
- Manage any incident or claim interposed by the user and / or patient.
- Carry out surveys with the objective of knowing your opinion about the care received and that will be used only to improve and develop our care and management services.
- Retention and / or customer loyalty programs, or other similar ones.
- Recording of calls made to the Customer Service.
- Manage your participation in the different raffles or contests organized by the Entity.
- Scientific research: your data can be treated for scientific purposes, complying with the specific regulations in this regard.
- Attention to requests for information, complaint, suggestion, claim, exercise of data protection rights, etc .: in these cases your data will be processed in order to manage and process the request, by any means, including telephone communications and / or electronic.
- Compliance with legal obligations: it may be necessary to process personal data in order to comply with the legal requirements that apply. Specifically, to comply with legislation on data protection, tax, health, etc.
- Formalization and execution of the contract: the personal data of the patient are treated in order to manage the contractual relationship with the patient.
- Video surveillance: certain health centers have a video surveillance system through which real-time images of users of the center are collected. The treatment of this data is for the sole purpose of security and control of access to the facilities.
- Sending commercial communications: if you explicitly consent, your data may be used for the sending, by electronic means, of the newsletters to which you have subscribed.
The collected data will be treated for the specified purposes and in no case incompatible with said purposes. We remind you that the treatment for scientific research or statistical purposes are not considered incompatible with the initial purpose.
In any case, we treat your data to always serve you with the same level of quality of care, regardless of the channel you use to communicate with us (health center, website of the center, mobile applications either face-to-face, telephone or telematics).
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data
|Purpose||Basis for Treatment|
|Provision of healthcare||Necessary treatment for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party; treatment based on the consent of the interested party, to protect vital interests of the same and / or legitimate interests of the controller|
|Scientific investigation||Necessary treatment for scientific research|
|Request attention||Treatment based on the consent of the interested party and / or legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment|
|Compliance with legal obligations||Necessary treatment for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment|
|Formalization and execution of the contract||Necessary treatment for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party|
|Video surveillance||Treatment based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment|
|Commercial Communications Shipping||Treatment based on the consent of the interested party|
|Participation in Contests and Draws||Treatment based on the consent of the interested party|
How long will we keep your data?
In general, only your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
The personal data provided, as well as those derived from the health care provided, will be kept for the appropriate time in each case (according to medical and legal criteria), and at least ten years counted from the date of registration of each healthcare process, except that the autonomic and / or specific regulations establish a minimum conservation period superior to the one indicated, in which case the provisions of the applicable regulations will be met.
After the aforementioned minimum period has elapsed, and once the care and contractual relationship has ended, the person in charge will keep his / her data duly blocked and pseudoanimized, during the term of the terms corresponding to the legal prescription.
Personal data processed for the purpose of scientific research will be kept under a conservation criterion for a maximum period of five years from the end of the investigation. As regards the data processed for purposes of scientific research, the Control Authorities of the Autonomous Communities may, at the request of the data controller and in accordance with the procedure established by law, agree to maintain full data, taking into account the historical, statistical or scientists according to the legislation that is applicable to each case.
The personal data provided for the purpose of managing any request for information, complaint, suggestion, claim, exercise of data protection rights, etc., will be kept for the time necessary to process the request, and in any case during the established time legally, as well as during the period necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
The data processed to comply with legal obligations will be kept for the time established in the applicable legislation.
The data collected for the formalization and execution of the contract will be kept during the term in which the contractual relationship lasts, as well as during the period necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, at least five years.
The images captured through the video surveillance systems will be kept for a maximum period of 30 days, unless the controller was aware of any fact that could be relevant for a subsequent judicial action.
The data processed for sending newsletters to which you have subscribed, will be kept until the user does not revoke his consent, is disenrolled from the newsletter and / or exercises his rights of opposition and / or suppression.
The data processed for sending commercial communications will be kept until the interested party revokes the consent and / or exercises his rights of opposition and / or suppression.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In order to guarantee an adequate provision of the service, it is necessary that certain service providers and / or group entities that process data on behalf of the person in charge and as responsible for the processing of their personal data. These entities can be, for example, providers of medical services, diagnostic, clinical analysis, audit, physical security, archiving, storage or digitization of information, destruction of documentation, legal advice services, computer services, etc.
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties except legal obligation, vital interest or prior consent of the interested party, only in the cases and to the recipients that are detailed below:
- Given that the User may have a contract or insurance policy, of which he is a beneficiary, by virtue of which he is a third party (for example, insurers, mutual societies, public administrations, even those of a third party in the case of insurance). civil liability) the one obliged to pay for the health services provided by the laboratory, as long as the patient knows, we can communicate their data to these entities, in order to manage, validate, verify and control the payment of services assistance provided.In the event that the User has arranged insurance with an entity located outside the European Economic Area, (hereinafter EEE) whose legislation does not offer a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union, it may be necessary to make an international transfer of data, with the explicit consent of the patient after having been informed of the possible risks. We inform you that these transfers are only produced with the purpose of collaborating with the User and facilitating the payment of the healthcare services provided; in short, these transfers only take place, for the management and verification as quickly as possible with the insurer, of the payment of the services in the cases in which the User has contracted an insurance policy with an entity located outside the E.E.E. If you object to the communication of your data, these entities may refuse payment of the assistance services received, corresponding to you the payment of the same, as these entities do not have the possibility to verify, check, validate or control the correct billing part of the health center of each of its care processes.
- We also inform you that your personal data can be communicated to material suppliers, and / or companies that collaborate in the collection of samples.
- Banks or financial entities, with the purpose of managing the collection of services rendered.
- Authorities, public administrations, social security and, where appropriate, judges or courts, in order to comply with applicable legal obligations.
- Their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, where appropriate, in order to comply with labor regulations or public officials in relation to family sick leave.
All the information that is provided to us will be treated confidentially and strictly complying with the security obligations necessary to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
You will be able to exercise your access rights; rectification of inaccurate data; request the deletion, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected; in certain circumstances you may also request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims; finally, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also exercise the right of opposition and the portability of your data. Likewise, you may revoke, at any time, the consent given for the processing of your data.
The exercise of rights, as well as the revocation of consent for the processing of their data are free, except in the cases of art. 12.5 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016. You can exercise your rights in person before the patient care service of the Laboratory that provides assistance, by mail addressed to “Patient Care Service” C / Provença, 312 baixos – 08037 Barcelona (Barcelona). Email: email@example.com with the reference “data protection rights”, providing a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document and indicating the right you wish to exercise.
We inform you of the possibility of presenting a claim before the competent control authority, according to the corresponding procedure according to the specific case. (agpd.es)