Hospitals and Health Centres
From Laboratorio Echevarne we provide an integral catalog to Hospital offering a service of control of operating rooms, prevention services, water maintenance, air conditioning and sanitation, dialysis service and kitchen control.
- Environmental microbiological control.
- Microbiological control of surfaces.
- Control of sterility of materials.
- Bacterial endotoxins.
- Control of spores (autoclaves).
- Potability of water (RD. 140/2003).
- Control of Legionella (RD. 865/2003).
- Control of anaesthetic gases (see in-house Prevention Service Area).
The Hospital or Health Centre’s own Prevention Service
- Environmental control of anaesthetic gases: isoflurane, sevoflurane.
- Environmental control of formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde.
- Air quality: CO, CO2, Relative Humidity, Temperature.
- Other parameters: Legionella, fibres, asbestos, etc.
- Environmental controls.
- Sanitary water: Potability, Legionella (Micro and/or PCR).
- Wastewater: According to legislation and activity.
- Pools for therapeutic use: Legionella and its control according to legislation of the autonomous community.
- Heating and air conditioning: Legionella, Aerobic bacteria, Physical and chemical profile
- Evaluation and validation of hygienic standards for ventilation and air-conditioning systems following standard UNE 100012.
- Profiles indicated by the Spanish Society of Nephrology (SEN).
- Chemical parameters.
- Microbiological parameters.
- Bacterial endotoxins.
Kitchens in the Hospital or Health Centre
- Analysis of foods, surfaces, environment, food handlers, water, allergens, contaminants, etc.
- Implantation or consultancy in in-house control systems for hospital restaurants. Prerequisites and hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP).
- Validation of treatments and productive processes in kitchens (hot and cold lines).
- Audit: good practices, facilities, in-house control system, etc.
- Training in food safety for food handlers.
- Management of allergens.
- Assessment of nutritional safety.
- Preparation and validation of diets in diet therapy.
- Consultancy: Optimisation of surveillance systems, support to design specifications of raw materials, detection of cross-contamination, support in the execution of effective corrective measures, preparation of process indicators, etc.