1.Responsible for the treatment
LABORATORIO ECHEVARNE S.A.
Address: C / Provença, 312 – bajos 08037 Barcelona (Barcelona)
Email address: email@example.com
Web: laboratorioechevarne.com, echevarne.com.
Telephone: 93 122 49 91/91 078 03 58
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona in Volume 5,526 Folio 164, Sheet nº 63582 1st Inscription
At LABORATORIO ECHEVARNE S.A., we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to dealing with it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
2. Personal data
A personal data is the information that identifies you or makes it identifiable. Through the web, in the boxes established for this purpose we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us: Name, surnames, NIF, email, telephone, postal address, population, etc.
The visit of the user to the web does not imply that he must provide any information about his personal data. However, if provided, the data will be treated in a lawful manner subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in the RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
When you visit our website, certain information about you and your visit is automatically collected, for example, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet and other information such as the type and version of the browser and the pages of our site you visit.
3. Purpose, duration and legitimacy of the treatment:
The data that the user provides us will treat them with the following purposes:
- Attend the request or request made by the user through the contact form located on the web. We collect and process the personal data of the user to process and manage your request, a query or any request made through this form such as information on schedules, conditions for taking samples, rates, results, address incidents in access to results from the web, or budget request. These data will be kept for the time necessary to comply with your request and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Manage the curriculum submitted by the interested party through the form provided for this purpose and include it in the database of candidates of the company. These data will be kept for the duration of the selection process and the time established by law with a maximum duration of 3 years.
- Register as a “registered user” through the registration form located on the web that will allow the user to access their private area of services to access their results, analytical history, query tables and graphs to monitor the evolution of the analysed parameters and can be sent by any electronic means commercial communications of the news of our services. This data will be kept if the user does not request his withdrawal from registration and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Manage the contests and raffles organized on the web. We collect and process the personal data of the user in order to manage their participation in the different raffles or contests organized by LABORATORIO ECHEVARNE S.A., as well as the subsequent communication to the winners and their publication on our website. These data will be kept as long as the contest or draw and its subsequent exposure determined in the contest rules, as well as during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Manage the delivery of satisfaction surveys based on the service requested to improve day to day the experience of our customers. The personal data will be deleted once the survey has been concluded, as well as the reasonable time to make improvements, activate new services and meet the requirements required by the applicable legislation.
The treatment of your data will be based on the legitimate interest to improve the quality of the service when the user has purchased goods and / or services. In case there is no such contractual relationship, the data processing will be based on the user’s consent included in the current regulations. Also, if you withdraw your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
4. Transfer or communication of personal data
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or those group companies for administrative purposes and internal management.
The recipients of the information will be those service providers linked to the person in charge who act as the ones in charge of the treatment. In this sense, the Responsible person contracts the hosting services with a provider that offers the appropriate privacy guarantees and whose servers are in the EU.
5. Data update
It is important that for us to keep personal data updated, the user informs us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we do not respond to the veracity of them.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true ensuring that all information provided corresponds to the actual situation, that is updated and is accurate, being obliged to report any changes.
6. Third party data
If the user provides data of third parties for any purpose to LABORATORIO ECHEVARNE S.A., it guarantees that it has obtained this data in a lawful manner, that it has previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
7. Compulsory nature of the requested information
8. Use of passwords
In order to access your account, the USER must “Log in” and include the email address and password generated in the registration form according to the complexity rules established at each moment on the web.
The users are responsible for the adequate custody and confidentiality of any of the identifiers and / or passwords that they have selected in the registry, and they undertake not to assign their use to third parties, nor to allow their access to outsiders.
Likewise, it will be the obligation of the user to notify immediately to the Responsible any fact that allows the improper use of the identifiers and / or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
9. Rights of the interested parties:
You have the right to access your data and to obtain confirmation of your treatment, as well as a copy of the personal data that is being processed. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of the data that are inaccurate or request the deletion when the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You can request the limitation in the processing of your data and oppose the processing thereof by revoking your consent, as well as exercise the right to the portability of the data. In the same way, you have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at LABORATORIO ECHEVARNE, C / Provença, 312 – bajos, 08037, Barcelona. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact the Data Protection Officer of Laboratorio Echevarne at email@example.com
If you consider that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority at www.aepd.es
10. Treatment of data of minors
Who facilitates the data through the forms of this web and accepts their treatment declares to be older than 14 years, being prohibited the access and use of the portal to minors of this age. If at any time, the Responsible detects that a child under 14 has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel them. Also, parents or guardians may in any case go to LABORATORIO ECHEVARNE to block the access account of minors under their care who had registered falsifying their identity.
11. Treatment of cookies
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when it accesses a web page. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or of their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. You can get more information by reading our Cookies Policy.
12. Changes to this policy
All changes that we make in the future in this privacy statement will be posted on our website and will also be available upon request through our contact media.
We thank you to check regularly if there have been changes in this Policy.
Last update: 06/12/2019