The STD Test allows you to confirm or rule out Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) in a confidential, easy and reliable way with a simple urine sample. Sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted from one person to another through sexual intercourse. They are caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites. In many cases they occur without apparent symptoms and most disappear with treatment, although if this is not adequate they can cause important consequences.
Some of the symptoms that may indicate sexually transmitted infection in men are:
- Thick, cloudy or bloody discharge from the urethra.
- Ulcers, hives, warts or blisters near the penis, anus or mouth.
- Painful urination.
- Pain in the lower abdomen.
- Testicular pain or swelling.
- Painful bowel movements.
- Anal itching.
- Irritation of the penis.
Which patients is it most useful for?
- People exposed to the risk of contracting STDs.
- People suffering from the symptoms described above.
- People who want to confirm or deny some type of STD.
- Delivery time: 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Prevent serious complications.
- Early detection.
- Determine personalized treatments.
What does it analyse?
This test is performed by extracting nucleic acids and specific PCR of the 7 most frequent pathogens by sexual transmission:
- Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Mycoplasma genitalium.
- Mycoplasma hominis.
- Ureaplasma urealyticum.
- Ureaplasma parvum.
- Trichomonas vaginalis.