The STD Test allows you to confirm or rule out Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) in a confidential, easy and reliable way with a simple urine sample. Sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted from one person to another through sexual intercourse. They are caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites. In many cases they occur without apparent symptoms and most disappear with treatment, although if this is not adequate they can cause important consequences.
Some of the symptoms that may indicate sexually transmitted infection in women are:
- Painful urination.
- Ulcers, hives, warts or blisters in the vagina, anus or mouth.
- Pain in the lower abdomen.
- Pain during sex.
- Thick, cloudy or bloody vaginal discharge.
- Intense menstrual bleeding or between menstrual periods.
- Painful bowel movements.
- Anal or vaginal itching or irritation.
- Strong vaginal odor.
Which patients is it most useful for?
- People exposed to the risk of contracting STDs.
- People suffering from the symptoms described above.
- People who want to confirm / deny some type of STD.
- Delivery time: 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Prevent serious complications.
- Early detection.
- Determine personalized treatments.
What does it analyse?
This test is performed by extracting nucleic acids and specific PCR of the 7 most frequent pathogens by sexual transmission:
- Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Mycoplasma genitalium.
- Mycoplasma hominis.
- Ureaplasma urealyticum.
- Ureaplasma parvum.
- Trichomonas vaginalis.